Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Friday, October 14, 2005

The first one... sort of...

The problem with blogging now days is that it is too darn easy to apply for one and use it. Just like emails in the past, you can have many sites for you to blog on. Apparently, so did I. As far as yesterday was concerned, I thought I only had to maintain three blog sites. But it turns out that I have a forth one the I did not even remember applying for. Hence the site in which you are reading this now.

I have been away at training for the entire week now and will be absent from work for three days next week. I can only imagine the work load awaiting me in the office when I get back. Already I have a trip scheduled for me all the way down south, about 5 hours drive and it looks like I will be going alone. Now, I know that I have always wanted a job that will let me travel, but driving is totally different story. Sigh... all in the line of duty...

I guess that's all for my "not-really-the-first-but-the-first-in-this-site" blog for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said…

    Make up your mind Bood!:P
    (Should be sayin' that for myself too:P!Likes they say --> Boods of a Feather..Can't Make Up Their Minds on Which Blogs Altogether!)

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger eggwheat said…

    Hehe, will be maintaining all three blogs. I have already disowned the forth one. Sobs...

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said…

    Two's a company three's a crowd Bood:P
    But according to a certain practice, you are still eligible for a fourth! ;)

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Jyon said…

    blessing in disguise dude...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home