Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The one that is interesting

I have now been officially out of the office for two whole weeks, not because I curi tulang or anything like that, but I have always had a reason not to be in the office. The entire first week I was away for training, the last three days I have been on leave, today I am in Johor (working but out of the office none the less), and tomorrow is a public holiday for Selangor... Yay me..!

During the past three days I have been on leave, I have found a new addiction. Sitting at Star Bucks, sipping coffee while working on my project assignment. Some of you may think that this is normal. But get this... I am now more that 300km away from home, sitting at Star Bucks, sipping coffee and using the free internet services. Even all the way down south, I can still find a Star Bucks and do the same thing... Kewl.... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home