Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Monday, October 24, 2005

The one with the friggin' delivery

I can be considered to be a semi-regular customer of Amazon.com. I have purchased some DVDs from there before and did that again just recently. However, this type, the Malaysian POS service decides to hold my package in customs pending taxation. So, I was kinda shock as I did not experience this problem with my previous orders. Granted the title of the DVD maybe a bit dodgy to those who are not familiar with the Gilmore Girls series (yes, I do watch such a girlie show... but hey... everyone is entitled to at least one guilty pleasure rite..!). So, I called up the postal service branch in KLIA to enquire as to why my order is being held. Could you imagine my surprise (and grief and anger and many other emotions) when the only explanation that they could offer me was... NASIB... (LUCK). What the #@&*...!!! And to make matters worse, to get them to release my package and send it to me would cost me an extra RM 98. Makes you wonder what is going on in the POST Office branch in KLIA huh. We pay top dollar for the services which they are suppose to provide and this is the ingenious answer that they can offer... Just wonderful... Now I have to drive all the way down to KLIA to claim my package, which I do not know how much I will be taxed for... Damn...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home