Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The one with opportunities

Good opportunities are hard to come by, at least for me. But when it comes, it all comes at the same time. Life was good for me all this while. I had things going the way I wanted it to. Then, all of a sudden, something happened that threw everything that I thought was working for me out the proverbial window. Granted, that something is a good thing but, it is a major detour in my plans. If I go along with that something, it will be a whole new direction for me, a whole new set of challanges, a whole new everything. It's like asking me choose between sushi and steak (both of which I love). Short of flipping a coin, there is no easy way to make a decision. And it is definitely a big decision to make. This year has been a year full of such decisions for me and frankly I am getting tired of it. But I owe it to myself to consider it before making a decision so that I don't end up regretting. Decisions, decisions...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Jyon said…

    i see u have lots of opportunities there. cos i see you are facing with lots of problems.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home