Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The one with the new toy

I was never a person who keeps up-to-date with todays trends, in many aspects; tech, clothes, stlyes... Ask you friends, they will tell you that I dress like an old man. When others were listening to CDs in their cars, I still had a cassette player in mine. While others were listening to iPods, I was still using my notebook as a portable media player :P

Well, recently I decided to update my arsenal of tech. I have to admit that it might not be the most latest tech, but for me, it is close enough.

So there I was hanging out in Star Bucks in One Utama on New Years day (whatelse is a single guy suppose to do on a holiday, rite!!!), where the itch to spend some money of something expensive came up. In the back of mind I always knew that I wanted to get a portable media device thingy for my own pleasure but was torn between an iPod video, Creative Zen and PSP. So I just decided to get up and buy the first one that I see. And guess what I happen to see...???


Yup, that's rite... I got myself an iPod Video. With 30GB of space and a small yet somehow adequate display, I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. It has wicked sound and wicked video and the battery life is not as bad as I have read in many reviews. Here, check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home