Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Monday, January 15, 2007

The one after watching "Pathfinder"

To all those movie buffs looking for a good movie to watch, Pathfinder is definitely not one of them. I found it to be tactless, lack of a decent storyline, and lack star power. In case you were wondering, the main character was played by the same guy who play the lead in DOOM the movie.

So there I was deciding what movie to watch but the lack of better options steered my path towards this movie. At the begining of the show, I found that the dialog was kinda stale, reminds me of those Transformers cartoons dubbed from Japanese to English. Then as the story goes on, it gets worse. Mindless action (read as violence) just for the sake of it. Hey, I know that this story is supposed to be based on a legend, but geez, could there be a worse movie.

To keep it short, I will reserve the rest of my views to myself but I will say this. If you are looking for a movie with any kind of intelligence, then this is not your cup of tea. But, if you are looking for a movie with lots of gore and blood and guys being torn into pieces by horses, you can try it out... Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home