Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The one with all the uncertainties

How do you know for sure that whatever you have decided is the right decision? How do you know that whatever choice you make is the right one? The answer... we will NEVER EVER know for sure. We as human beings can only decide and then do what we do best... cope with it.... But it still raises a lot of questions or uncertainties....

Today, I have made two different decisions... one involving my career, and one involving my personal life. My question to everyone is... how do I know that the decisions that I have made is the correct one or not? The answer... pretty simple... we do not know if whatever we decide is correct or wrong. However, we do FEEL that whatever we decide is correct or wrong.

We will never know for sure that whatever we decide today will be the best set of action for a later date. But, that is a gamble that we all have to make. I, for example, do not know if the decision that I made today with regards to my career is going to be beneficial to me or not. But, what I do know is that, I have made a decision, and I will stick to it to see what happens at the end of the tunnel, so to say. Also, I just turned down a chance at a relationship that has been lacking in my life. Whether it is worth it or not, I do not know. But what I do know is that whatever I decide today is the right decision. Whatever ramifications that comes, I will deal with it later.

But what kills me the most is all the 'what if's. What if the decision that I made today for my career is not the right path for me...??? What if it is the right path...??? What if I regret the decision I made with regards to the relationship that I could have had...??? What if it was the right one...??? All uncertainties... every single one of it.



We, as human beings, we do what we do best... we cope. If the decisions that I have made today is wrong, then I will deal with it later, when the consequences come. Otherwise, these are the decisions that I have made, and I will stick to it, for better or for worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home