Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The one with the new hope

Someone asked me today, what did I achieve last year? To be honest, I don't think I achieved much at all last year. Of course I had my ups and downs throughout the year, but at the end of the day, there wasn't any particular event that made me wanna give myself a pat on the back. Looking back, I really feel that last year was not a very good year for me, regardless of which angle I try to look at it.
The good thing is, with a new year comes new hope; something to look forward. I don't really like to plan so far ahead so I really wouldn't know what's going to happen 6 months down the line. But what I do know is that I spent the last few days of last year tying up some loose ends, in anticipation of the year to come. These are just some of the things that I had to do before I can start a new year with a rejuvated spirit and with more drive for life than I had the past six months. With all that behind me, I can now look forward to new beginnings and hope for the best.
So, here's to a great year ahead....
Cheers...!!!
PS: New year's resolution: Go to the gym more often than the last year...(yeah right!!)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Annice said…

    I didn't know you are so much of a thinker ... very deep very deep ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home