Clueless Chronicles...

Thinking out loud...

Friday, January 18, 2008

The one with the wedding reception

No... not mine... Hehehe...

Tomorrow is Bud's wedding reception, something that I guess she has been waiting and planning (and stressing out about) for a long time. I must say, looking at the somewhat limited wedding photos (*** hint hint ***) of Bud and her hubby, they make a really cute couple and they belong together. I do not know Kelvin well but for as long as I have know Bud, that's how long I have heard of Kelvin. I know that they are happy together and from the very bottom of my heart, I wish them all the happiness in the world forever and ever.

PS: Bud, just so you know, I am giving up laundry day and house chores to attend your wedding... hiyak hiyak hiyak...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said…

    Appreciate the laundry-abandonment-to-attend-my-bud's-wedding Bud!*muaks!*
    Really glad to have you there on the big day, and wish I had more time to talk to you more!
    Probably the next time you come to Singapore to see your girls?
    This time we'd meet at Jelita Cold Storage k haha..the one which is 5 minutes walk away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home